Licensed Mental Health Counselor
Trellis Counseling currently has an opening for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Professional Counselor to provide ongoing counseling services to individual adults. This is a W-2 position in an outpatient group practice in historic downtown Milwaukie. Days and times are flexible to work with your schedule. We are currently looking especially for clinicians trained in EMDR therapy.
What Trellis Counseling is looking for in the ideal candidate:
- Experience with and passion for working with adults who have difficulties due to the existence of trauma in their lives.
- Training in at least one trauma modality such as EMDR, Sensorimotor Psychotherapy, Internal Family Systems, Somatic Experiencing, etc.
What Trellis Counseling can offer you:
Our office is centrally located in downtown Milwaukie, steps from the Milwaukie Orange Line Max Stop. A welcoming atmosphere with a comfortable waiting area and private counseling rooms. Clients often comment on the comfort they feel and the difference that makes when walking into the building.
Who is Trellis Counseling?
We are here to help people in Milwaukie and the greater Portland area find a life worth living. We are trauma-informed, skilled practitioners who work to connect with clients and offer them hope. We help people develop strong roots for personal growth and welcome people of all sizes, races, gender identities, and sexual orientations.
- To be independently licensed as a Clinical Social Worker in the State of Oregon (LCSW) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), PhD, or PsyD
- Skilled therapist
- To be trained and practiced in working with adults who have experienced trauma
- To be ethically sound, with a good reputation and references to match
- To be easy to work with and confident in your abilities.
Additional preferences we would like to see as well:
- Ability to competently work with diverse populations
- Established clinical specialties that fit with trauma work (EMDR, DBT, Internal Family Systems, and/or Art Therapy, etc.).
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume/CV that includes the date you could start to email@example.com. Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered at this time.